In March 2017, Marucci filed for a new trademark: F5.
Was it a computer keyboard key? A Battleship move? An aircraft? Or, could it be, Marucci is taking another step to revolutionize the game?
- Multi-variable wall design - internal variable wall design creating an expanded sweet spot with high durability.
- Ring-free barrel technology - greater performance with no dead spots.
- Balanced, one-piece alloy construction - clean, consistent, traditional swing feel with a balanced design.
- Custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip - better grip and improved feel.
Marucci F5 BBCOR Baseball Bat (MCBF5)
Marruci F5 Senior League Baseball Bats (MSBF5X10, MSBF5Y10)
Marucci F5 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat (MJBBF5)
2 3/4" barrel, a drop 10, and will come in three different sizes (25/15, 26/16, 27/17).
Other key points about the Marucci F5 baseball bats:
- The F5 is a one-piece alloy design that has a traditional feel.
- The F5 has a balanced designed and lower MOI.
- Both power hitters and contact hitters will enjoy the F5. The stiffer flex of the one-piece alloy design will be beneficial for power hitters, while the balanced design with lower MOI will be a good fit for contact hitters.