Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Ryan! Ryan is in charge of coming up with a lot of the content on JustBats.com, our email blasts and blog! Here is what makes Ryan tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
My first day was September 4th. So about two weeks.
2. What is your favorite sport and team?
My favorite sport is baseball, and my favorite team to watch is the Chiefs.
3. What’s your favorite thing so far about working at JustBats.com?
The culture and work atmosphere here is amazing. Everyone has a positive attitude and you can tell that they are happy to be at work. Everyone I have met so far has been extremely inviting and enthusiastic.
4. What kind of stuff do you like to do outside of work?
I love to play golf, go to sporting events, and last year I really got into hunting and fishing.
5. Tell us a little bit about what you do here at JustBats.com as Content Supervisor?
I manage and monitor the creation and implementation of content on the JustBats.com, and develop the content calendar for our email marketing campaigns through meetings with Product Management Department, Creative Department, and with Customer Service Department.
6. Tell us what you did before you started at JustBats.com?
Before I started at JustBats.com I was the Assistant Director of Group Sales for the Kansas City T-Bones Baseball Club.
7. Any words of advice for people going in to your line of work?
Make sure you love what you are doing, be self motivated, and learn as much as you can from the people you work with.
8. What gets you laughing the hardest?
One liners from tv shows and movies get me every time.
9. What are you looking forward to the most about working at JustBats.com?
I am looking forward to learning even more about my position and being able to contribute to the success of such a great company.