Playing in cold weather is a downright chilly proposition. At JustBats.com, we receive a lot of calls, chats, and emails with questions about cold weather bat care. Whether you play baseball, fastpitch, or slow pitch, it's time to shed light on the following questions:
- Can I use my bat when it's cold?
- Are alloy or composite bats better when it's cold outside?
- What are the best bats for cold weather?
- At what temperature is it too cold to use my bat?
- Will I damage my bat if I use it in cold weather?